- Ville.Montreal: Official city site with news, events and all online services.
- Montreal Wikipedia: The "unreliable" open-source, by-the-people-for-the-people overall page with a small history, some photos and description of the city. Exponentially more useful than the official city page.
- Montreal Gazette: Quebec and therefore Montreal's largest English language newspaper. A good place to find local news.
- Montreal Mirror: The other end of news: off-beat arts, crafts and whatever else is considered trendy for the next 10 minutes.
- Craigslist Montréal, to help find apartments, used sneakers or lost loves. Anything this city has to offer can be bought or sold here.
- Tourisme Montreal: Montreal's official tourism website. Created by "the man" for all us regular people to think it's a wonderful place.